Sam’s Kamp K-9 was built from the ground up with your furry family members in mind. We invite you and your four-legged friends to join us!
When Only The Best Will Do
Sam's Kamp K-9
Kamp K-9 Services
$30 per night | $27 for each additional dog
We encourage you to bring your pups regular food for dietary consistency. Our House food is Pro Plan Chicken and Rice and it is available for an additional $3 per night.
$20 per day | $10 for half day
5 full days: $95 | 10 full days: $180 | 25 full days: $425
5 half days: $47 | 10 half days: $90 | 25 half days: $210
*Must be paid in full and is nonrefundable. | Does not expire*
Half day is 4 hours or less
Full day is 4 hours or more.
Bath Includes shampoo, blow dry, ear cleaning, spritz of cologne, and bandana*
* Yes you heard right, a bandana.
Medicated Bath: $35-$45
Nail grind: $12
Brush only: $10
Blueberry facial: $2
SAMS KAMP K-9 TREATS YOUR DOG LIKE A KING (OR QUEEN!)
- Add on our Peanut Butter Kong for $3 a day
- Can be used during daycare or boarding
- We feature a different Kong filling every month. Ask about the current flavor when you check in
- We also use the correct sized, freshly sanitized Kongs
Cone Time for $5
Puppy Scoops peanut butter ice cream and a delicious ice cream cone shaped cookie.
FAmily owned & Operated since 2005
Sam’s Kamp K-9 was founded in 2005 by a dog lover for dog lovers. It is a home away from home for your furry children. You will have peace of mind, because you know your babies are in good hands.
The owners Amber and Anthony Rogers, pictured above, along with “staff” members Betty Ann, Abby, and Jax, pictured left, will treat your dog like their own.
2020 Holiday Schedule
- Mardi Gras Feb 25 CLOSED
- Good Friday April 10 7AM-10AM
- Easter April 12 CLOSED
- Memorial Day May 25 CLOSED
- Independence Day July 4th CLOSED
- Labor Day September 7 CLOSED
- Thanksgiving November 26 CLOSED
- Christmas Eve December 24 CLOSED
- Christmas December 25 CLOSED
- New Year’s Eve Dec 31st 7AM-10AM
- New Year’s Day January 1st CLOSED
There is a 3 day minimum for holiday boarding. There will be no drop offs or pickups on these holidays with an exception of Good Friday and New Year’s Eve. As always, a full staff will be working accordingly, even on stated closed days. Thank you for choosing Sam’s Kamp K9!